Property investment is a great for creating wealth no matter what part in life you are in. As a home for you and your family you can put more into the house and when done properly the income from your investment properties can more than replace any income you have from a job.
It is also a great way of increasing your net worth with a few deposits down from the bank. With Property doubling in value every 8-9 years or so you can very quickly have a great asset that can help you retire.
As a property investor ther are many different types of investment property to choose from:
1. New House and Land Packages - these can be either project homes or built from scratch plans specific to the block.
2. Used houses- older houses can be used for renovation and even just living in directly.
3. Used units and town houses - can be great for a starting point into any market.
4. New Commericial property - sometimes a commercial unit in a specific location can yeild great returns but usually for longer holds.
5. Used Commercial Property - same as new but if it has a history that can help with the purchase.
6. Land Holdings - this can be used for land banking. Sometimes this is used for when a block is not quite ready to get into the market or the costs to build dont equal the area at the time.
Each has different advantages and disadvantages.
Depending on what you want in the real estate and what you can do in financial terms any of the above are acceptable for weath creation in Australia.
Search for Display Homes: